The HJ-14NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating an intersection of three pipes with adjustable angle on each side of the cross tube.
This joint set is very similar to a doubled HJ-6NP. It is frequently used for reinforcing structures, or to create articulations and anchors. This joint set allows each side tube to rotate up to 175 degrees.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-14
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-14NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||NA|
|Needed parts||4x H-6NP + 2x H-14NP + 4x M6-25BWZ + 4x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||3 13/16 in (97 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.845 lbs (0.384 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||8 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 4x H-6NP
- 2x H-14NP
- 4x M6-25BWZ bolts
- 4x M6-NWZ nuts
- 3x 28mm ESD pipes of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Take two H-6NP connectors and group them around the first pipe. Fix the connectors by placing an M6-25BWZ bolt and an M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
- Repeat step 1 with the second pipe.
- Group the two H-14NP connectors around the third pipe, and insert the first pipe with attached H-6NP connectors in between the H-14NP connectors through corresponding openings. Fix the connectors by placing an M6-25BWZ bolt with an M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings and loosely tighten. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Repeat step 3 with the second pipe on the opposite side of the H-14NP.
- Position the first and second pipes into desired angles and tighten completely until until the H-14s are firmly attached to the H-6 connectors. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!