Pivot tee joint set
- Adjustable angle from 0 degrees up to 180 degress
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Assembly required
The HJ-6 is a black metal joint set that allows you to create a two-pipe intersection with an adjustable angle. This joint set is used in many applications to create an opening or bracing.
To assemble an HJ-6 you need to combine two H-5 and two H-6 together with two M6-25B bolts and two M6-N nuts.
This joint set will create a distance of an inch between the two pipes. This distance is used for supporting pannels or manufacturing parts. It is also possible to use the HJ-6 to create a door or a folding table hinge. Before considering the HJ-6, we suggest thinking of using other joint sets: HJ-12 or HJ-23
This joint set is designed with 8 striations for a better grip on the plastic coating of the 28 mm pipes.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Antistatic Version (ESD):
An electric conductivity version if offered if you wish to build antistatic structures: HJ-6NP
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-6 Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Needed parts||2x H-5 + 2x H-6 + 2x M6-25B + 2x M6-N|
|Length inches||3 1/8 in (79 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|External height inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|External width inches||4 5/8 in (117mm)|
|External depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.497 lbs (0.226 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Moderate|
|range of motion||180°|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||4 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take the two H-6 connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing an M6-25B with an M6-N in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe.
- Group together with the two H-5 connectors around the second pipe and insert the first pipe with the attached H-6's. Loosely tighten with the remaining M6-25B and M6-N through both H-5 and H-6.
- Position into the desired angle and tighten completely until the HJ-6 joint set if firmly attached to the two pipes.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!