- Eliminates pre piercing
- Ideal to reinforce joint sets
- ESD compatible
- Sold per box of 100 units
The F-A85/8 is a torx-head self-tapping screw with the added feature of a drill point. No need to pre-pierce with a drill bit.
Use it to attach practically every accessory that is installed on a pipe or a joint set, often used to reinforce joint sets when necessary.
We recommend keeping these in stock at all times, this product comes in a box of 100 units.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this screw.
This screw is fixed using a #2 square head bit.
Sold per box of 100 units.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|Unit weight pounds
|1.870 lbs (0.850 kg)
|Box dimensions inches
|11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x Joint set of your choice
- 1x F-A85/8
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Drill with #2 square head
- Align screw with corresponding hole
- Use drill to drive screw through, DO NOT overtighten to avoid snapping head off.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!