The HJ-6A is a black metal joint set that allows you to create a two-pipe intersection with an adjustable angle up to 260 degrees. This joint set allows working with a wider angle radius than the HJ-6 allows. It can be used for many applications such as the creation of angular sides and top or V-shaped racks with angles wider than 90 degrees. The distance created between the two pipes is used for supporting pannels or manufacturing parts.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Antistatic Version (ESD):
An electric conductivity version if offered if you wish to build antistatic structures: HJ-6ANP
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-6A Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Needed parts||2x H-6A + 2x H-6 + 3x M6-25B + 3x M6-N|
|Length inches||3 1/2 in (89 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|External height inches||5 7/16 in (138mm)|
|External width inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|External depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.609 lbs (0.277 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Very low|
|range of motion||260°|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||8 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take the two H-6 connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing an M6-25B with an M6-N in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe.
- Group together with the two H-6A connectors around the second pipe and fix the connectors with an M6-25B and an M6-N in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the second pipe.
- Insert the first pipe with the attached H-6 connectors in between the H-6A connectors and loosely tighten with the remainings M6-25B and the M6-N to both H-6 and H-6A connectors through corresponding openings.
- Position into the desired angle and tighten completely until the HJ-6A joint set is firmly attached to the first and the second pipe.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!