The HJ-6ANP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating a two-pipe intersection with an adjustable angle up to 260 degrees. This joint set allows working with a wider angle radius than the HJ-6NP allows. It can be used for many applications such as the creation of angular sides and top or V-shaped racks with angles wider than 90 degrees. The distance created between the two pipes is used for supporting pannels or manufacturing parts.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-6A
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-6ANP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||NA|
|Length inches||3 1/2 in (89 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.609 lbs (0.277 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||8 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 2x H-6NP
- 2x H-6ANP
- 3x M6-25BWZ bolts
- 3x M6-NWZ nuts
- 2x 28mm ESD pipes of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Take the two H-6NP connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing an M6-25BWZ bolt with an M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Group together with the two H-6ANP connectors around the second pipe and fix the connectors with an M6-25BWZ bolt and an M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the second pipe. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
- Insert the first pipe with the attached H-6NP connectors in between the H-6ANP connectors and loosely tighten with the remainings M6-25BWZ bolt and the M6-NWZ nut to both H-6NP and H-6ANP connectors through corresponding openings.
- Position into the desired angle and tighten completely until the HJ-6ANP joint set is firmly attached to the first and the second pipe. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!