The HJ-7NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating an intersection of two pipes, one above another. This joint set is mainly used to reinforce structures by building shelving supports, to strengthen the casters support, or to create a pipe grid, similar to a welded wire mesh.
Well used, this joint set can double the strength of the perpendicular tubes of your structure. This assembly can also create a grid of tubes, but unlike the HJ-4NP, it won't compromise your structure rigidity because no tubes required to be cut. The same result can be obtained for parallel tubes when using the HJ-13NP joint set.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-7
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-7NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||NA|
|Needed parts||2x H-7NP + 1x M6-25BWZ + 1x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||2 7/8 in (73 mm)|
|Width inches||1 in (25 mm)|
|External height inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|External width inches||3 in (76mm)|
|External depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.231 lbs (0.105 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Moderate|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||None|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 2x H-7NP
- 1x M6-25BWZ bolt
- 1x M6-NWZ nut
- 2x 28mm ESD pipes of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Take the two H-7NP connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing the M6-25BWZ bolt with the M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings and loosely tighten. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Slide the second pipe into the remaining opening of the HJ-7NP joint set.
- Position at the desired place and tighten completely until the HJ-7NP is firmly attached to the two pipes. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!