Adjustable inner foot
- Increases stability for stationary structures
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of applications - flow-racks, workstations.
- Quick and easy installation
The AF-ILEV is a metal foot that increases stability and helps to even surfaces.
It can be adjusted up to 2 1/2" inches and is compatible with our standard 28 MM pipe.
Specifically designed to gain space by being able to be placed side by side to another structure or up against a wall.
The AF-ILEV should be avoided on soft surfaces, where it can be replaced by the AP-ICAP or the AF-RUB.
Compatible with black ESD pipe.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble the AF-ILEV.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The AF-ILEV is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||100|
|Height inches||4 3/4 in (120mm)|
|Width inches||1 3/4 in (45mm)|
|Depth inches||2 in (51mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.321 lbs (0.146 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AF-ILEV
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Mallet
- Insert the AF-ILEV bushing into P1 pipe with the help of a mallet
- Take AF-ILEV and screw it in the bushing, adjust height if needed.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!