Adjustable inner foot
- Increases stability for stationary structures
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of applications - flow-racks, workstations.
- Quick and easy installation
The AF-ILEV is a metal foot that increases stability and helps to even surfaces.
It can be adjusted up to 2 1/2" inches and is compatible with our standard 28 MM pipe.
Bolt M12 (12 mm) Length 4" (100 mm)
Specifically designed to gain space by being able to be placed side by side to another structure or up against a wall.
The AF-ILEV should be avoided on soft surfaces, where it can be replaced by the AP-ICAP or the AF-RUB.
Compatible with black ESD pipe.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble the AF-ILEV.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The AF-ILEV is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||100|
|Height inches||4 3/4 in (120mm)|
|Width inches||1 3/4 in (45mm)|
|Depth inches||2 in (51mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.321 lbs (0.146 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AF-ILEV
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Mallet
- Insert the AF-ILEV bushing into P1 pipe with the help of a mallet
- Take AF-ILEV and screw it in the bushing, adjust height if needed.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!