Pipe protector PE foam white
- Durable padded foam
- Class A protection
- Easy to cut and install
- 36 units per box (please order individually)
Our Foam Pipe Protector with PVC Cover is the ultimate solution to reduces marring, scuffs and scratches to part surfaces reduce defect waste, ensuring durability and efficiency in any environment.
The PI-60-WH consists of a white PVC cover over a Cross Linked Polyethylene foam with a PSA sealable strip providing:
- A soft, cushioned surface that prevents damage to parts
- A larger overall diameter surface allows easier grip, improved ergonomics
- Places a padded surface between the metal frame and operators
The XLPE Foam core:
- Provides impact resistance, reduces damage to parts
- Water resistant
- Molded to fit around tubes and joints
The PVC outer layer:
- Class A part friendly, reduces marring, scuffs and scratches to part surfaces
- Allow for easy color identification
- Mildew and Rot resistant, UV light resistant
- Easy to clean and tear resistant
The PSA adhesive strip:
- Adhesive provides excellent holding power and anti-lifting properties
- Produced via a solventless manufacturing process
- Good resistance to industrial chemicals, consumer chemicals, moisture and humidity
- Meets a wide variety of automotive and OEM specifications
Installing the Foam Pipe Protector with PVC Cover is a breeze. The pre-slit design allows for easy application, enabling you to quickly and securely wrap the protector around your steel pipes. You can also efficiently cut a specific shape to fit around corners and fittings by using sewing scissors.
The PI-60-WH is reusable but if you want to make sure it functions properly use a PVC tape over the PSA sealable strip.
All of our Foam Pipe Protectors are sold individually.
To make it easier for you, we have indicated the quantity included in a box should you want to order a complete box (36 units per box). However, our order system only considers single units. Please enter the total quantity of Foam Pipe Protectors you wish to order.
Contact your project manager to request custom color.
|Units per box (sold separately)||36|
|System operational temperature||-30C to 50C|
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!