- Option to place on left or right side of structure
- Ideal solution to stop mechanical movement
- Galvanized steel
The AS-SWIVEL is a metal rotating stopper.
This accesory is commonly used to prevent drawers from openinig on any strucutre, It can also be used to lock doors or any other movable item that may need to be restrained.
Technical Information: The central bolt is an M6 while the stop bolt is an M6, so both require a 5mm Allen key.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the AS-SWIVEL
|Units per box (sold separately)||100|
|Height inches||1 1/2 in (38mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/8 in (41mm)|
|Depth inches||1 11/16 in (43mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.506 lbs (0.230 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AS-SWIVEL
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 2x F-A85/8
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head bit
- Press AS-SWIVEL unto P1 in the desired position
- Fix the AS-SWIVEL to the P with the help of two F-A85/8 screws.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!