Double pipe single hinge set
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Assembly required; pieces sold separately
- Joint set with antistatic properties (ESD)
The HJ-23NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) generally used to reinforce the structure's capacity. This joint set is very similar to the HJ-13NP, with the only difference that it includes a hinge bracket that allows it to rotate over an opening radius of almost 360 degrees, depending on your structure configuration.
This joint set is frequently used for the assembly of folding tables, doors or on any other structures requiring a moving part. Due to the hinge bracket, we recommend using an AO-SHIM plastic shim to prevent the connector from sliding on the pipe. Consider the HJ-12NP if you need similar applications of the HJ-23NP, but with two perpendicular tubes.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-23
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-23NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||NA|
|Needed parts||2x H-23NP + 1x AP-HINGE + 1x M6-25BWZ + 1x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||3 13/16 in (97 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|External height inches||1 7/8 in (48mm)|
|External width inches||3 5/16 in (84mm)|
|External depth inches||1 1/2 in (38mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.315 lbs (0.143 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Very low|
|range of motion||360°|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||4 striation grip lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Press the AP-HINGE bracket on the first pipe until it clips on, place the opening of the bracket inside of the pipe.
- Group the two H-23NP connectors around the first and the second pipe. Make sure that the AP-HINGE bracket teeth fit into the corresponding openings. Slide the H-23NP connectors into place to lock them together.
- Fix the connectors together by placing the M6-25BWZ with the M6-NWZ in the corresponding openings, and tighten completely until the HJ-23NP joint set is firmly attached to the two pipes.
- If the HJ-23NP feels too tight to rotate, apply a lubricant spray to ease the mobility of the AP-HINGE bracket and to avoid damaging the plastic teeth.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!