Left side caster plate
- Ideal for transpoarting heavy loads
- Hardware pre-assembled
- Intended for plate casters
The WF-LPLATE is a black-coated steel Heavy Duty caster plate that can be used for reinforcing structures that require extra strength to the base.
This Heavy Duty caster plate is intended to be used with carts that require to transport heavy parts and/or racks that require massive support capacity.
It is designed to be used with 6-inch casters but hole patterns can also accomodate 4 inch plate casters.
The WF-LPLATE comes pre-assembled with (x4) washers, (x4) lock nuts and (x4) bolts. This hardware is to fasten the caster to the plate and (x4) (5mm) set screws used to secure the pipes into the openings of the LPLATE. See the installation steps tab to see how to assemble this caster plate.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The WF-LPLATE Flexpipe Heavy Duty Caster plate is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||2|
|Unit weight pounds||4.246 lbs (1.930 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
1. Install the tubes in the WF-LPLATE
- Unscrew the 4 screws to the max.without removing them
- Insert the tubes until they touch the bottom of the cylinder
- Fasten the screws so that the head does not protrude
2.Install the wheels
- With the screws supplied with the WF-LPLATE, take a bolt with a washer
- Install the wheel in the desired direction
- Insert the bolt into one of the holes and replace a washer and nut on the other side
- Repeat for the other 3 holes
- Tighten the 4 bolts
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!