3'' Stem Swivel Caster
- 3 inches (74 mm) diameter wheel
- 150 pounds (68 kg) loading capacity
- 2.5M/h maximum speed
- Need the T-WRENCH to install
3 inches swivel stem caster with a loading capacity of 150 pounds (68 kg) and a maximum speed of 2.5Mph. The stem-mount is made with a rubber bushing that expands into a 28 mm steel pipe to keep the wheel in place. See the Installation Steps tab for more information on how to install W-3ES casters.
You'll need the T-WRENCH to install the W-3ESB
3 inches casters are made for:
- Small trips (25 to 30 feet)
- Infrequent use (10 to 20 times a day)
- Carts weighting less than 400 pounds
- Narrow carts (between 16 and 24 in. wide)
All casters are equipped with a precision ball bearing.
For carts that will go outside, roll on ramps or damaged floors, it's preferable use 6 inches casters.
|Units per box (sold separately)||50|
|Unit weight pounds||1.6 lbs (0.725 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||L18 X W11 X H12 in (L460 X W280 X H300 mm)|
|Wheel diameter inches||3 in (75 mm)|
|Total height inches||6 7/16 in (164 mm)|
|Tread width inches||1 1/4 in (32 mm)|
|Recommend surfaces||Asphalt, pavement, ceramic, carpet, flat steel, stone, wood, brick, linoleum, granit|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|System operational temperature||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Loading capacity||150 lbs (68 Kg)|
|Bearing type||Precision ball bearing|
|Wheel material||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Radius||3 in (76 mm)|
|Maximum speed||2.5 Mph|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x W-3ES
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Wrench (16mm)
- Ensure that the structure is leveled when supported by the pipes that will be wheeled. Otherwise, the height difference might cause the structure to sway.
- Flip the structure for better access to the bottom pipes.
- Tighten the nut located on the top of the stem for the rubber bushing to expand until it fits snug inside the pipe.
- Insert the wheel rod completely inside the pipe.
- Tighten the bottom nut with the flat wrench counter clockwise until it grips firmly inside the pipe.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!