8' straight roller guide
- Electric conductivity (ESD)
- Polyethylene central straight guide for flow rack's containers
- Compatible with other 1 1/16 in (28mm) pipe and joint systems
- Do more with less! Your Flexpipe parts cut and shipped at an advantageous rate with our linear cutting service!
R40-SGUIDE is a central straight 96 inches long black polyethylene ESD guide for containers. This part is used for keeping containers to move straight on the rails of a long flow rack.
If you have an uneven floor and adding adjustable feet are not enough to level your structures completely, the R40-GUIDEs are the perfect solution to make sure your containers move in the direction you intended.
R40-SGUIDE is used the same way as an R40-RT96. Which mean you have to fix it to your structure with the R40 mounts of your choice.
The Flexpipe roller track and its accessories will work on any 28mm pipe and joint systems. Some systems don't have the same conveyor size, so be sure to check the spec sheet to see if your old conveyor parts are compatible.
Learn more on different accessories configuration on the How to build modular flow racks page. Every part of the Flexpipe conveyor system is ESD, allowing you to build antistatic structures for the transportation of electronics and electrical components.
Don't know where to begin? Our flow rack starter kit could be really helpful!
Pre-cut service is now available for this product. Read more about our pre-cut service to find out how you can add it to your order.
|Units per box (sold separately)||6|
|Length inches||96 in (2438 mm)|
|Width inches||1 13/16 in (46 mm)|
|Depth inches||1 9/16 in (40 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||5.282 lb (2.40 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||96 X 7 X 5 in (2438mm X 178mm X 127mm)|
|Total height inches||1/4 in (77 mm)|
|Compatible support systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek, Fastube|
|Compatible conveyor systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek, Fastube small wheel conveyors|
|Noncompatible conveyor systems||Trilogiq|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|System operational temperature||-4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Injection molding|
|Additional reinforcement hole||No|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x R40-SGUIDE
- 1x R40-RT96
- 1x Saw
- Cut the R40-SGUIDE to the desired length. Don't forget to take off the measurement of the mounts - approximately 2 inches per mount.
- Insert the conveyor rail into the guide by sliding the R40-RT96 inside the R40-SGUIDE.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!