Black 8' steel flat pipe
Black 8' steel flat pipe ABS coated
Los Angeles: 955
- Galvanized steel pipe coated with black ABS plastic
- 1 1/16 in (28 mm) inside diameter
- 96 in (2438 mm) length
- Do more with less! Your Flexpipe parts cut and shipped at an advantageous rate with our linear cutting service!
Can be used in many Flexpipe structure
- Can be installed with the AI-CENTER, HJ-MS and HJ-DS, but for the best possible installation we recommend the HJ-20
- Force a 5S methodology using the FP-96-BK instead of a solid surface.
- Use with roller tracks to make a drop point at reduced speed (use the AI-CENTER and HJ-DS)
- Changing your shelving surfaces to flatpipes can drastically reduce cost
|Units per package (sold separately)||bundle of 10|
|Length inches||96 in (2438 mm)|
|Pipe inside diameter inches||1 1/16 (27.6 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 (34 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||3.747 lbs (1.7 kg)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||no|
|Material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||70|
|Welding process||High frequency welding|
|Steel pipe treatment||Galvanized|
|Coating material||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)|
|System operational temperature||-40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)|
Write Your Own Review
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!