Extended pivot joint set
- Adjustable from 15 degrees up to 260 degrees
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Assembly required
- Joint set with antistatic properties (ESD)
The HJ-6ANP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating a two-pipe intersection with an adjustable angle up to 260 degrees. This joint set allows working with a wider angle radius than the HJ-6NP allows. It can be used for many applications such as the creation of angular sides and top or V-shaped racks with angles wider than 90 degrees. The distance created between the two pipes is used for supporting pannels or manufacturing parts.
To assemble an HJ-6ANP you need to combine two H-6ANP and two H-6NP together with three M6-25BWZ bolts and three M6-NWZ nuts.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-6A
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-6ANP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Needed parts||2x H-6ANP + 2x H-6NP + 3x M6-25BWZ + 3x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||3 1/2 in (89 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.609 lbs (0.277 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||8 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take the two H-6NP connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing a bolt with a nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe.
- Group together with the two H-6ANP connectors around the second pipe and fix the connectors with a bolt and a nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the second pipe.
- Insert the first pipe with the attached H-6NP connectors in between the H-6ANP connectors and loosely tighten with the remainings bolt and the nut to both H-6NP and H-6ANP connectors through corresponding openings.
- Position into the desired angle and tighten completely until the HJ-6ANP joint set is firmly attached to the first and the second pipe.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!