The M6-25BWZ is a white zinc coated metal bolt that is used to assemble 17 of the 18 different connectors in the ESD Flexpipe system. This bolt and the M6-NWZ nut are the foundation of every Flexpipe ESD structure.
The M6-25Bwz bolt was designed to assemble Flexpipe ESD joint sets, and it was created to do only that. We don't recommend that you use this part with the M6-NWZ nut to connect anything other than the Flexpipe system.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this bolt.
This bolt is fixed to the M-6NWZ using a 5mm T-HANDLE allen wrench.
(It is essential that the bolt is tightened between 12-14 N.m torque)
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The M6-25BWZ bolt is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||1800|
|Unit weight pounds||0.015 lbs (0.007 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.45|
|System operational temperature||-40°F à 122°F (-40°C à 50°C)|
|Steel treatment||Nickel electroplating|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x Joint set of your choice
- (1-4)x M6-25BWZ bolts (depending on Joint set)
- (1-4)x M6-NWZ nuts (depending on Joint set)
- (2-5)x 28mm pipes of your choice (depending on Joint set)
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Group connectors around corresponding pipes.
- Make sure to put the bolt on the most accessible side and insert the smaller diameter of the nut into the corresponding hole.
- Loosely tighten all M6-25BWZ bolts and M6-NWZ nuts by putting them in the corresponding openings of the particular joint set.(Press the nut into the connector using your finger tip and turn the bolt into the nut with other hand).
- Fully insert all pipes
- Tighten completely the M6-25BWZ and the M6-NWZ together until the Joint set is firmly attached to the pipes. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!