The HJ-5NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating a five-pipe intersection on three axes. This joint set is used in very specific situations such as the addition of a flag or for the installation of a caster right in the middle at the bottom of a structure.
This joint set is designed with 16 striations for a better grip on the plastic coating of the 28 mm pipes. It also includes 8 additional pre-drilled reinforcement holes to ensure extra strength to your structure. By adding a self-drilling screw F-A85/8, you will solidify the connector joints positioned on a corner where there is a higher risk of impact.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-5
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-5NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Needed parts||4x H-2NP + 4x M6-25BWZ + 4x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||2 11/16 in (68 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|External height inches||5 5/16 in (135mm)|
|External width inches||5 5/16 in (135mm)|
|External depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.906 lbs (0.412 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Very low|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||16 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||16 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||8 reinforcement holes|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Fix two H-2NP connectors with an M6-25BWZ and an M6-NWZ in the corresponding openings and loosely tighten. Repeat the process with the remaining two H-2NP connectors.
- Group the two pairs of H-2NP connectors around the first pipe and loosely tighten using the remaining M6-25BWZ and M6-NWZ.
- Insert the second, the third, the fourth and the fifth pipes within the openings of the HJ-5NP, and between the first and the second positioning guidelines.
- Tighten the M6-25BWZ and the M6-NWZ until the HJ-5NP is firmly attached to the five pipes.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!