Corner joint set
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately
- Assembly required
- Joint set with antistatic properties (ESD)
The HJ-2NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating a three-pipe intersection or a corner. This joint set will probably be used for most of your structure's external corners and structural separations on two perpendicular sides. Other applications of the HJ-2NP include the creation of more complex and ergonomic handles, the creation of V-shape racking support or a V-shape roof. It is often associated with the AI-CORNER accessory when positioning a surface on external sides.
This joint set is designed with 10 striations for a better grip on the plastic coating of the 28 mm pipes. It also includes 8 additional pre-drilled reinforcement holes to ensure extra strength to your structure. By adding a self-drilling screw F-A85/8, you will solidify the connector joints positioned on a corner where there is a higher risk of impact.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-2
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-2NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
Please note that nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately. Assembly is required.
|1x H-2NP + 1x H-3NP + 2x M6-25BWZ + 2x M6-NWZ
|2 9/16 in (65 mm)
|1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|External height inches
|3 1/4 in (83mm)
|External width inches
|3 1/4 in (83mm)
|External depth inches
|1 5/16 in (33mm)
|Steel thickness inches
|1/8 in (2.5 mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.510 lbs (0.232 kg)
|Compatible joint systems
|Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)
|Noncompatible joint systems
|Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Frequency of use
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|Stamping and deburring
|Striations for grip
|10 striation grip lines
|8 positioning guide lines
|Additional reinforcement hole
|5 reinforcement holes
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Fix the H-3NP connector to the desired location on the first pipe.
- Put the H-2NP connector in the inner corner of the HJ-2NP.
- Loosely tighten the M6-25BWZ and the M6-NWZ in the corresponding openings of the HJ-2NP.
- Insert the second and third pipes within the openings of the HJ-2NP, and between the first and the second positioning guidelines.
- Tighten completely the M6-25BWZ and the M6-NWZ together until the HJ-2NP is firmly attached to the pipes.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!