Pivot tee joint set
- Adjustable from 0 degrees up to 180 degrees
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately
- Assembly required
- Joint set with antistatic properties (ESD)
The HJ-6NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating a two-pipe intersection with an adjustable angle. This joint set is used in many applications to create an opening or bracing.
This joint set will create a distance of an inch between the two pipes. This distance is used for supporting pannels or manufacturing parts. It is also possible to use the HJ-6NP to create a door or a folding table hinge. Before considering the HJ-6NP, we suggest thinking of using other joint sets: HJ-12NP or HJ-23NP
This joint set is designed with 8 striations for a better grip on the plastic coating of the 28 mm pipes.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-6
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-6NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
Please note that nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately. Assembly is required.
|2x H-5NP + 2x H-6NP + 2x M6-25BWZ + 2x M6-NWZ
|3 1/8 in (79 mm)
|1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|External height inches
|1 5/16 in (33mm)
|External width inches
|4 5/8 in (117mm)
|External depth inches
|1 5/16 in (33mm)
|Steel thickness inches
|1/8 in (2.5 mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.497 lbs (0.226 kg)
|Compatible joint systems
|Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)
|Noncompatible joint systems
|Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Frequency of use
|range of motion
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|Stamping and deburring
|Striations for grip
|8 striation grip lines
|4 positioning guide lines
|Additional reinforcement hole
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take the two H-6NP connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing a bolt with a nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe.
- Group together the two H-5NP connectors around the second pipe and insert the first pipe with the attached H-6NP's. Loosely tighten with the remaining bolt and nut through both H-5NP and H-6NP.
- Position into the desired angle and tighten completely until the HJ-6NP joint set is firmly attached to the two pipes.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!