White HDPE plastic 1/4''
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is excellent for creating work surfaces and drawers
- Weather, corrosion, and impact resistant
- Use it to create tool identification shadow board displays
- Take advantage of our cutting service.
- HDPE is a glossy, rigid material, the high density of this product makes it shatterproof.
Typically, cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- Use it to make light-weight surfaces and shelving
- Ideal for side panels and shadow board displays
-We also offer an HDPE pegboard for your tool organization.
Should you need something thinner, consider the D-ALUW-481/8
- Available in black: DHDPEB-481/4
- Available in 1/2" thick: D-HDPEW-481/2
EASY TO INSTALL
- HDPE can be installed by securing it from the top, through the pipe with a decking screw,.
- Check out the INSTALLATION STEPS to learn how.
|Units per box (sold separately)||60|
|Height inches||96 in (2438 mm)|
|Width inches||48 in (1219mm)|
|Depth inches||1/4 in (6mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||40.000 lbs (18.182 kg)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||High density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
When installing 1/4" HDPE there a ways to install:
1. From the top
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for HDPE 1/4)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Screw the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!