- Highly versatile
- Easy to install
- Can be used to install decking
The AO-CLIP is a plastic accessory that is very versatile and can be used in many different applications.
A very sturdy piece, keep in mind it takes a good amount of force to clip on and off.
Use it to join convertible-style structures together to gain more floor space or to build small ergonomic tables with removable surfaces to facilitate transport.
Imagination is key when using AO-CLIP.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the AO-CLIP
|Units per box (sold separately)||100|
|Height inches||1 3/16 in (30mm)|
|Width inches||2 1/8 in (54mm)|
|Depth inches||1 3/8 in (34mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.029 lbs (0.013 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Non|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||injection molding|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AO-CLIP
- 1x Surface of your choice (preferably 1/2' thick)
- 1x Drill
- 4x F-S81/2 screws
- Take an AO-CLIP and position it at the desired location on the surface of your choice.
- Fix the AO-CLIP to the surface with the help of four F-S81/2 screws.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!