The AI-CORNER can be used to embed surfaces 3/4" to 1/4" inch in depth for carts, workstations and presentation boards. (x4) AI-CORNER
This item makes pipes stand out and accentuates the definition of the borders. We use this technique to define the board's contour and provides a frame effect with the pipes. A practical solution to prevent items from sliding off any surface.
It can also be used to reinforce the corners of structures.
Install various corners in V, C, X or square shapes to create the setup you like.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the AI-CORNER
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The AI-CORNER is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and non-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|15/16 in (24mm)
|4 5/8 in (117mm)
|4 5/8 in (117mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.158 lbs (0.072 kg)
|Box dimensions inches
|11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)
|Folded and welded
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 4x AI-CORNER
- 8x F-A85/8
- 4x F-S81/2
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Surface of your choice
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head
- Press-fit AI-CORNER on P1 and P2 pipes.
- Fix the AI-CORNER to the P1 and P2 pipes with two F-A85/8 screws.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other corresponding corners.
- Inlay the S1 surface on the four AI-CORNER
- Fix the S1 surface to the four AI-CORNER with the help of four F-S81/2 screws.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!