Embed bracket support
- Embed surfaces
- Great for panel installation
- Increase surface support
The AI-SUPPORT is a metal anchor joint.
It can be used to increase the number of supporting points for surfaces on any kind of structure. We use it in collaboration with the AI-CORNER to create embedded surfaces.
Great for small to medium-sized surfaces that are rigid enough not to bend in the middle, however with larger sized surfaces where heavier loads may be applied the AI-CENTER might be the better alternative.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the AI-SUPPORT
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The AI-SUPPORT is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and non-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|7/8 in (22mm)
|2 1/2 in (64mm)
|1 11/16 in (43mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.154 lbs (0.070 kg)
|Box dimensions inches
|11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)
|Folded and welded
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AI-SUPPORT
- 1x F-A85/8
- 1x F-S81/2
- 1x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Surface of your choice
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head
- Press-fit an AI-SUPPORT on the P1 pipe in the desired position.
- Fix the AI-SUPPORT to the P1 pipe with one F-A85/8 screw.
- Install the S1 surface of the AI-SUPPORT.
- Fix the S1 surface to AI-SUPPORT with one F-S81/2 screw
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!