White HDPE Peg Board 1/4'''
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is excellent for creating work surfaces and drawers
- Weather, corrosion, and impact resistant
- Use it to create tool identification shadow board displays
- Take advantage of our cutting service.
- HDPE is a glossy, rigid material, typically cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- This high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pegboard surface is 1/4" inch thick. The D-PEGW-481/4 is a great solution for storage and organization for a wide range of applications.
- Ideal for side panels and shadow board displays
- Incorporate it into any workstation's design to make tools easily accessible. Save space and increase productivity
Hole diameter: 3/16" inch
Center-to-Center distance between holes: 1" inch
For more information and ideas on how to use the HDPE white pegboard sheet, read our How Shadow Boards Help You Be More Competitive blog article.
Take advantage of our surface cutting service. Learn more about the Flexpipe parts cutting service!
|Length inches||96" (24.38.4 mm)|
|Height inches||1/4" (25.4 mm)|
|Width inches||48" (1219.2 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||40.000 lbs (18.182 kg)|
|common uses||shadow board for tool organization|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||High density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|System operational temperature||-58°F to 185°F (-50°C to 85°C)|
When installing Peg Board there is one ways to install:
1. From the top
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for Peg Board)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Screw the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!