White HDPE plastic 1/2''
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is excellent for creating work surfaces and drawers
- Weather, corrosion, and impact resistant
- Use it to create tool identification silhouette displays
- Take advantage of our cutting service.
- HDPE is a glossy, rigid material, the high density of this product makes it shatterproof. Typically cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- Use it to create work surfaces, containers, and drawers for any flexpipe structure.
- We recommend the thinner version D-HDPEW-481/4 to keep from adding too much weight to your structures, such as for panels where the thickness of the 1/2" may not be necessary.
Have your HDPE surface cut and shipped in 24 hours with our decking cut service, starting at $5!
EASY TO INSTALL
- Check out the INSTALLATION STEPS to learn how.
Take advantage of our surface cutting service. Learn more about the Flexpipe parts cutting service!
|Units per box (sold separately)||30|
|Height inches||96 in (2438 mm)|
|Width inches||48 in (1219mm)|
|Depth inches||1/2 in (13mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||80.000 lbs (36.364 kg)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||High density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
When installing 1/2" HDPE there are two common ways to install:
1. From the top
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for HDPE 1/2)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Screw the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
2. From the bottom
- Using an AO-EMT1
- Using an AO-CLIP
Save money when making structures with working surfaces, buy the D-HDPEW-481/4 which is thinner and less expensive than its counterpart and fix it on half-inch-inch plywood with some countersunk screws. Although less esthetic, it could save you a good amount of money.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!