- Stabilizes drawers slides
- Low profile
- 400 units per box (please order individually)
The FL-COU-U is a rail bracket specifically engineered to fit our 28 mm pipes in order to stabilize drawer slides on any Flexpipe structure.
This bracket comes with a perforation in the center to accurately install any drawer slide in the center of any pipe.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the FL-COU-U
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The FL-COU-U is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and non-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||400|
|Unit weight pounds||0.081 lbs (0.037 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x FL-COU-U
- 1x F-A85/8
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head
- Press fit FL-COU-U in desired position. (adjust so hole is centered on pipe)
- Align holes in drawer slide with holes of FL-COU-U
- Fix the drawer slide through FL-COU-U to the P1 pipe with an F-A85/8 screw.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!