White HDPE Peg Board 1/4''
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is excellent for creating work surfaces and drawers
- Weather, corrosion, and impact resistant
- Use it to create tool identification shadow board displays
- Take advantage of our cutting service.
- HDPE is a glossy, rigid material, typically cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- This high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pegboard surface is 1/4" inch thick. The D-PEGW-481/4 is a great solution for storage and organization for a wide range of applications.
- Ideal for side panels and shadow board displays
- Incorporate it into any workstation's design to make tools easily accessible. Save space and increase productivity
Hole diameter: 3/16" inch
Center-to-Center distance between holes: 1" inch
For more information and ideas on how to use the HDPE white pegboard sheet, read our How Shadow Boards Help You Be More Competitive blog article.
|Length inches||96" (24.38.4 mm)|
|Height inches||1/4" (25.4 mm)|
|Width inches||48" (1219.2 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||40.000 lbs (18.182 kg)|
|common uses||shadow board for tool organization|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||High density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|System operational temperature||-58°F to 185°F (-50°C to 85°C)|
When installing Peg Board there is one ways to install:
1. From the top
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for Peg Board)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Screw the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!