Black HDPE plastic 1/4''
- Weather and impact resistant
- Create silhouettes of tools for easy tool identification
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) will maintain holding capacity
- This HDPE is a textured rigid material, the high density of this product makes it shatterproof.
Typically cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- Use it to make light-weight surfaces and shelving
- Ideal for side panels and shadow board displays
-We also offer an HDPE pegboard for your tool organization.
- Available in white: D-HDPEW-481/4
- Available in 1/2" thick: D-HDPEB-481/2
EASY TO INSTALL
- Check out the INSTALLATION STEPS to learn how.
|Units per box (sold separately)||60|
|Unit weight pounds||40.000 lbs (18.182 kg)|
When installing 1/4" HDPE
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for HDPE 1/4)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Screw the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!