The HJ-8NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows connecting a surface to your structures, just like an anchor. This connector is designed to be attached to the edges of your surfaces and structures.
This joint set has the benefit of allowing you to use a component of another system than Flexpipe. In this way, you can create hybrid structures such as workstations with aluminum or wooden shelves, for example. This anchorage can also be used as safety support under a surface. Psst! You might be interested in the HJ-9NP joint set as well.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-8
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-8NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||NA|
|Needed parts||1x H-8NP + 1x H-9NP + 1x M6-25BWZ + 1x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||3 3/4 in (95 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.304 lbs (0.138 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||4 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||4 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||2 holes|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x H-8NP
- 1x H-9NP
- 1x M6-25BWZ bolt
- 1x M6-NWZ nut
- 1x 28mm ESD pipe of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Take an H-8NP and an H-9NP connector and group them around the pipe.
- Fix the connectors together by placing the M6-25BWZ bolt with the M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings and completely tighten until the HJ-8NP joint set is firmly attached to the pipe. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
- Fix the HJ-8NP on the surface of your choice with 6 F-SF81 or any appropriate screws for the desired surface.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!