Black HDPE plastic 1/2''
- Weather and impact resistant
- Create silhouettes of tools for easy tool identification
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) will maintain holding capacity
- Take advantage of our cutting service.
- this black HDPE is a textured rigid material, the high density of this product makes it shatterproof. Typically, cut using a table saw or a portable saw.
- Use it to create work surfaces, containers, and drawers for any Flexpipe structure.
- We recommend the thinner version D-HDPEB-481/4 to keep from adding too much weight to your structures, such as for panels where the thickness of the 1/2" may not be necessary.
Available in white: D-HDPEW-481/2
Have your HDPE surface cut and shipped in 24 hours with our decking cut service, starting at $5!
EASY TO INSTALL
- Check out the INSTALLATION STEPS to learn how.
|Units per box (sold separately)||30|
|Unit weight pounds||80.000 lbs (36.364 kg)|
When installing 1/2" HDPE there are two common ways to install:
1. From the top
- Put the AO-SHIM on the pipe (one every 12 inches for HDPE 1/2)
- Put the surface on the pipe and lock it into place
- Starting from a corner pierce 1/8 hole trough surface and AO-SHIM every 2 AO-SHIM
- Countersink the holes
- Fasten the screw through the surface and the AO-SHIM until the head is flat with the decking
2. From the bottom
- Using an AO-EMT1
- Using an AO-CLIP
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!