Spring loaded tow bar female
- Reduce forklift-related accidents
- Helps increase productivity
- Hardware included
The CO-SLF is a spring loaded towbar, part of a hook and tow system that when combined with CO-SLM becomes a great asset for any company wanting to transition from the typical forklift method to a more lean tugger-train method within their facilities.
Ideal for material handling in a variety of industries, hop on the train and incorporate these components to tugger-trains, trolleys, pallet carts and any other type of transportational structure.
Not only can a single operator supply material to an area of production alone without the use of a pallet truck or forklift, it also helps to reduce forklift related accidents.
Be part of the lean trend and replenish your assembly lines with a tugger-train system.
The towing capacity is 1570 lbs
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble the CO-SLF.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The CO-SLF is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|Unit weight pounds
|11.604 lbs (5.275 kg)
|1570 lbs maximum towing capacity
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x CO-SLF
- 4x U Bolts
- 8x Nuts
- 4x Spacer plates
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x 13 mm Flat wrench
- 1x 13 mm Socket wrench
- Place CO-SLF under P-1 and P-2 and line up corresponding holes.
- Install (1) U-bolt through corresponding holes, insert spacer plate and lightly tighten using two nuts from the under side of the CO-SLF.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining (3) U-bolts.
- Once all U-bolts have been installed, proceed to fully tighten using the
Flat and socket wrench.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!