Leg wrapper tow bar female
- Reduce forklift injuries
- Helps increase productivity
- Hardware included
The CO-LWF is a tow-bar, when combine with CO-LWM becomes a tow system and a major asset for any business wishing to switch from the typical forklift method to a leaner towing train method within its facilities.
Ideal for material handling in a variety of industries, hop on the train and integrate these components into tugs, carts, pallet trucks and any other type of transport structure.
Not only can a single operator deliver material to a single production area without the use of a pallet truck or forklift, but it also helps reduce forklift accidents.
Be part of the lean trend and rebuild your assembly lines with a tow train system.
The towing capacity is 1570 lbs.
See the installation step tab for how to assemble the CO-LWF.
Do you want to reuse parts of your old system?
The CO-LWF is compatible with many other tube and connector systems. Consult the technical information tab to find out which systems are compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|Unit weight pounds
|8.502 lbs (3.865 kg)
|1570 lbs maximum towing capacity
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x CO-LWF
- 4x U Bolts
- 8x Nuts
- 4x Spacer plates
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x 13 mm Flat wrench
- 1x 13 mm Socket wrench
- Place CO-LWF under P-1 and P-2 and line up corresponding holes.
- Install (1) U-bolt through corresponding holes, insert spacer plate and lightly tighten using two nuts from the under side of the CO-LWF.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining (3) U-bolts.
- Once all U-bolts have been installed, proceed to fully tighten using the
Flat and socket wrench.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!