Leg wrapper tow bar male
- Reduce forklift injuries
- Helps increase productivity
- Hardware included
The CO-LWM is a leg wrapper tow bar male (tow hitch) which is part of a hook and tow system, when combine with CO-LWF, becomes a major asset for business wishing to switch from the typical forklift method to a leaner towing method in its facilities.
Ideal for material handling in a variety of industries, hop on the train and integrate these components into tugs, carts, pallet trucks and any other type of transport structure.
Not only can a single operator deliver material to a single production area without the use of a pallet truck or forklift, but it also helps reduce forklift accidents.
Be part of the lean trend and rebuild your assembly lines with a tow train system.
See the Installation Steps tab to learn how to assemble the CO-LWM
Want to reuse parts for your old system?
The CO-LWM is compatible with many other tube and joint systems. Consult the technical information tab to find out which systems are compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||1|
|Unit weight pounds||3.086 lbs (1.403 kg)|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x CO-LWM
- 4x U Bolts
- 8x Nuts
- 4x Spacer plates
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x 13 mm Flat wrench
- 1x 13 mm Socket wrench
- Place CO-LWM under P-1 and P-2 and line up corresponding holes.
- Install (1) U-bolt through corresponding holes, insert spacer plate and lightly tighten using two nuts from the under side of the CO-LWM.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining (3) U-bolts.
- Once all U-bolts have been installed, proceed to fully tighten using the
Flat and socket wrench.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!