The HJ-7ANP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows creating an intersection of two pipes, one above another. Very similar to the HJ-7NP, the only difference is that it is not completely closed. This connector allows the top tube to be in contact with a surface.
Very useful when building a tight area with the AI-CORNER and AI-CENTER accessories and you want to create a wire mesh under the surface. This connector also avoids the use of AO-SHIM. For more strengthen structures, we recommend using the HJ-7NP as much as possible.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-7A
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-7ANP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box||NA|
|Needed parts||2x H-7ANP + 1x M6-25BWZ + 1x M6-NWZ|
|Length inches||2 5/8 in (67 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.196 lbs (0.089 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|None compatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Chrome plating|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||None|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 2x H-7ANP
- 1x M6-25BWZ bolt
- 1x M6-NWZ nut
- 2x 28mm ESD pipes of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Take the two H-7ANP connectors and group them around the first pipe.
- Fix the connectors by placing the M6-25BWZ bolt with the M6-NWZ nut in the corresponding openings and loosely tighten. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Slide the second pipe into the remaining opening of the HJ-7ANP joint set.
- Position at the desired place and tighten completely until the HJ-7ANP is firmly attached to the two pipes. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!