The HJ-14 is a black metal joint set allows creating an intersection of three pipes with an adjustable angle on each side of the cross tube.
This joint set is very similar to a doubled HJ-6. It is frequently used for reinforcing structures, or to create articulations and anchors. This joint set allows each side tube to rotate up to 175 degrees.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Antistatic Version (ESD):
An electric conductivity version if offered if you wish to build antistatic structures: HJ-14NP
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-14 Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||NA|
|Needed parts||4x H-6 + 2x H-14 + 4x M6-25B + 4x M6-N|
|Length inches||3 13/16 in (97 mm)|
|Width inches||1 5/16 in (33 mm)|
|External height inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|External width inches||1 13/16 in (46mm)|
|External depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Steel thickness inches||1/8 in (2.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.845 lbs (0.384 kg)|
|Compatible joint systems||Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible joint systems||Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq (28.6 mm)|
|Frequency of use||Very low|
|range of motion||2 X 180°|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||68-75 HRB|
|System operational temperature||-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)|
|Steel treatment||Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)|
|Manufacturing technique||Stamping and deburring|
|Striations for grip||8 striation grip lines|
|Positioning guide||8 positioning guide lines|
|Additional reinforcement hole||None|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take two H-6 connectors and group them around the first pipe. Fix the connectors by placing an bolt and an nut in the corresponding openings until it's firmly attached to the pipe.
- Repeat step 1 with the second pipe.
- Group the two H-14 connectors around the third pipe, and insert the H-6 connectors attached on the first pipe in between the H-14 connectors through corresponding openings. Fix the connectors by placing the bolt with the nut in the corresponding openings and loosely tighten.
- Repeat step 3 with the second pipe on the opposite side of the H-14.
- Position the first and second pipes into desired angles and tighten completely until the H-14s are firmly attached to the H-6 connectors.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!