6 inches rigid plate caster with a loading capacity of 500 pounds (227 kg) and a maximum speed of 2.5M/h. Ensure you have four WF-LARGE, four M8-45B, and four M8-N to fix the caster on your structure. See the Installation Steps tab for more information on how to install W-6PF casters.
6 inches casters are made for carts that will go outside, roll on ramps or damaged floors. This wheel is used for heavy duty structures like carts that transport massive parts and racks which need enormous support capacity. This is a big piece that takes up a lot of space, so it should only be used when necessary.
The 6-PSB casters have a double ball bearing, and the wheel itself is made of thermoplastic rubber.
|Units per box||12|
|Unit weight pounds||3.9 lbs (1.773 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||L18 X W11 X H12 in (L460 X W280 X H300 mm)|
|Wheel diameter inches||6 in (152 mm)|
|Total height inches||7 1/2 in (190 mm)|
|Tread width inches||2 in (50 mm)|
|Recommend surfaces||Asphalt, pavement, ceramic, carpet, flat steel, stone, wood, brick, linoleum, granit|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|System operational temperature||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Loading capacity||500 lbs (227 Kg)|
|Bearing type||Double bearing ball|
|Wheel material||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Radius||6 in (152 mm)|
|Maximum speed||2.5 M/h|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x W-6PF
- 4x WF-LARGE
- 4x M8-45B
- 4x M8-N
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Ratchet
- Ensure that the structure is leveled when supported by the pipes that will be wheeled. Otherwise, the height difference might cause the structure to sway.
- Flip the structure for better access to the bottom pipes.
- Ensure the pipes are parallel and have 5 in. of center spacing.
- Place the two WF-LARGE perpendiculars on the pipes.
- Place the caster on both WF-LARGE and align the openings.
- Take another WF-LARGE and regroup it with one of the WF-LARGE on the pipes.
- Take two M8-45B bolts and two M8-N nuts and insert them into the corresponding openings. Then lightly tighten them together.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other WF-LARGE and the bolts and the nuts remaining.
- Tighten completely the four M8-45B bolts and the four M8-N nuts in a cross pattern.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!