4'' Plate Swivel Caster With Brake
- 4 inches (100 mm) diameter wheel
- 250 pounds (113 kg) loading capacity
- 5 km/h maximum speed
4 inches swivel plate caster with lock brake and a loading capacity of 285 pounds (68 kg) and a maximum speed of 5 km/h. Ensure you have two WF-UP, two WF-LOW, four M8-35B, and four M8-N to fix the caster on your structure. See the Installation Steps tab for more information on how to install W-4PSB casters.
4 inches casters are made for:
- Longer trips (100 feet maximum)
- Higher frequency trips (100 to 150 times a day)
- Carts weighting more than 400 pounds
- Larger carts (greater than 24 in. wide and 48 in. long)
For heavy duty uses, we recommend considering the W-6PSB caster.
All casters are equipped with a precision ball bearing.
For carts that will go outside, roll on ramps or damaged floors, it's preferable to use 6 inches casters.
|Units per box (sold separately)||40|
|Unit weight pounds||1.9 lbs (0.855 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||L18 X W11 X H12 in (L460 X W280 X H300 mm)|
|Wheel diameter inches||4 in (100 mm)|
|Total height inches||5 1/8 in (130 mm)|
|Tread width inches||1 1/8 in (28 mm)|
|Recommend surfaces||Asphalt, pavement, ceramic, carpet, flat steel, stone, wood, brick, linoleum, granit|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|System operational temperature||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Loading capacity||250 lbs (113 Kg)|
|Bearing type||Precision ball bearing|
|Wheel material||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Brake type||Pedal brake|
|Radius||4 in (100 mm)|
|Maximum speed||5 km/h|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x W-4PSB
- 2x WF-UP
- 2x WF-LOW
- 4x M8-35B
- 4x M8-N
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Ratchet
- Ensure that the structure is leveled when supported by the pipes that will be wheeled. Otherwise, the height difference might cause the structure to sway.
- Flip the structure for better access to the bottom pipes.
- Ensure the pipes are parallel and have 3 1/4 in of center spacing.
- Place the two WF-LOW perpendicular on the pipes.
- Place the caster on both WF-LOW and align the openings.
- Take one WF-UP and regroup it with one of the WF-LOW.
- Take two M8-35B bolts and two M8-N nuts and insert them into the corresponding openings. Then lightly tighten them together.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other WF-UP and the bolts and the nuts remaining.
- Tighten completely the four M8-35B bolts and the four M8-N nuts in a cross pattern.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!