Cross hinge joint set
- Great for sliding or swiveling mechanisms
- Great for doors and drop-down extensions
- Great for adjustable mechanisms
- Nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately
- Assembly is required
The HJ-24 is a black metal joint set that allows you to create a swivel three-pipe intersection on two axes.
This joint set is designed with 8 striations for a better grip on the plastic coating of the 28 mm pipes.
If your structure doesn't require a swivel joint, we recommend that you use the HJ-4, because it will not weaken your structure's capacity. This joint set is very similar to the HJ-24 with the only difference that is doesn't have a hinge bracket.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Antistatic Version (ESD):
An electric conductivity version if offered if you wish to build antistatic structures: HJ-24NP
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-24 Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
Please note that nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately. Assembly is required.
|2 (H-24) + 1 (AP-HINGE) + 2 (M6-25B) + 2 (M6-N)
|5 1/8 in (130 mm)
|1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|Steel thickness inches
|1/8 in (2.5 mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.502 lbs (0.228 kg)
|Compatible joint systems
|Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)
|Noncompatible joint systems
|Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Frequency of use
|range of motion
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)
|Stamping and deburring
|Striations for grip
|8 striation grip lines
|4 positioning guide lines
|Additional reinforcement hole
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Press the AP-HINGE bracket on the first pipe until it clips on, place the opening of the bracket inside of the pipe.
- Group the two H-24 connectors around the first and the second pipe. Make sure that the AP-HINGE bracket teeth fit into the corresponding openings.
- Fix the connectors together by placing the bolts with the nuts in the corresponding openings, and loosely tighten. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Insert the second and the third pipes in both of the remaining openings of the HJ-24, between the first and the second positioning guidelines.
- Tighten completely until the HJ-24 joint set is firmly attached to the three pipes.
- If the HJ-24 feels too tight to rotate, apply a lubricant spray to ease the mobility of the AP-HINGE bracket and to avoid damaging the plastic teeth.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!