Flat anchor joint set
- Compatible with 28 mm pipes
- Nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately
- Assembly required
- Joint set with antistatic properties (ESD)
The HJ-9NP is a chrome-plated joint set with antistatic properties (ESD) that allows fixing your structure to a surface. This connector is frequently used with workstations, but also to fix structures on the floor, on the wall or on the ceiling.
This joint set has the benefit of allowing you to use a component of another system than Flexpipe. In this way, you can create hybrid structures such as workstations with aluminum or wooden shelves, for example. This anchorage can also be used as safety support under a surface. Psst! You might be interested in the HJ-8NP joint set as well.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble this connector.
Non-Electric Conductivity Version:
A version of this joint set is offered without antistatic properties: HJ-9
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The HJ-9NP Flexpipe joint set is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
Please note that nuts and bolts are included, but packaged separately. Assembly is required.
|Units per box (sold separately)
|2x H-9NP + 1x M6-25BWZ + 1x M6-NWZ
|2 3/16 in (56 mm)
|1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|Steel thickness inches
|1/8 in (2.5 mm)
|Unit weight pounds
|0.293 lbs (0.133 kg)
|Compatible joint systems
|Creform, NIS, C Tek Lean Solutions, Trilogiq (28 mm)
|Noncompatible joint systems
|Fastube, Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Compatible pipe systems
|Creform, Fastube, Trilogiq (28 mm), NIS (28 mm), C Tek Lean Solutions (28 mm)
|Noncompatible pipe systems
|Trilogiq (28.6 mm)
|Electric conductivity (ESD)
|Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
|Steel hardness (HRB)
|System operational temperature
|-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|Stamping and deburring
|Striations for grip
|4 striation grip lines
|4 positioning guide lines
|Additional reinforcement hole
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- Take the two H-9NP connectors and group them around the pipe.
- Fix the connectors together by placing the M6-25BWZ with the M6-NWZ in the corresponding openings and completely tighten until the HJ-9NP joint set is firmly attached to the pipe.
- Fix the HJ-9NP on the surface of your choice with 4 F-SF81 or any appropriate screws for the desired surface.
See image below for assembly idea
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!