Motor driven lift kit
- The system is operated by means of an internal spindle drive driven by an electric motor. The maximum loading capacity is 1320lb (598 kgs) and the adjustment range is up to 11.8'' (300 mm).
- Using the lift kit you can retrofit your work table that previously could not be adjusted in height with just a few steps, thus making it height-adjustable. This "Bolt-On" lift system is easy to install.
- OCT. 2021 PRODUCT UPDATE: Parts added to fix the legs on the pipes and the crank on a surface.
The maximum loading capacity is 1320lb (598 kgs) and the adjustment range is up to 11.8" (300 mm).
The Bolt-On system is delivered as a kit for retrofitting. You can retrofit your work table that previously could not be adjusted in height with just a few steps, thus making it height-adjustable. System includes:
- Control box, and manual control switch
- Four "Bolt-On" lift columns
- Four 3m (9 ft.) sections of flexible tubing
- Four glides
- Drilling templates, tubing clips, and cable ties
- Installation and operating instructions
Spindle lifting system lifts and retracts load with the help of a motor. No restoring force is required.
The lifting systems are designed for loads that are unevenly distributed on the working surface. The maximum load on the working surface may not exceed the system's rated lifting capacity. The maximum load per cylinder may not exceed the rated lifting capacity divided by the number of cylinders x 1.5.
The lifting systems are designed for a work cycle of 10%. This means that nine minutes of resting time is provided per minute of operating time. These adjustable systems are not designed for continuous operation.
Lifting systems work best at operating temperatures between 0°C and 40°C.
Specific lengths are specified for all standard lifting systems (see the drawing by clicking on the main picture) Individual hose lengths can be ordered at the customer's request within the permissible range. A ratio of tube lengths of 1:3 should be maintained. (Minimum hose length 0.5 m - maximum hose length 5 m).
The hydraulic lines to connect the pump to the lifting cylinders are to be laid so that the bending radius of the hoses is not less than 50 mm.
The lifting systems are tested regularly to ensure the flawless functioning of the system over at least 10,000 complete up / down cycles.
|Units per box (sold separately)||1|
|common uses||Adjustable bench, ergonomic workstation, adjustable flow rack|
|Frequency of use||Tested for 10 000 complete up/down cycles|
|range of motion||11.8'' (300 mm)|
|System operational temperature||-32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Loading capacity||1320 lbs (598 kg)|
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!