Upper bracket for caster
- Used to install plate casters
- Galavanized steel
- Combine with WF-LOW
You can use this bracket to stabilize two pipes as an alternative to the HJ-13. Since the brackets are longer than the HJ-13, this could be a good option.
This accessory is not for six-inch casters. The larger version of this bracket should be chosen if this is what you need. So if you are using W-6PSB or W-6PF wheels be sure to use the WF-LARGE product page.
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble the WF-UP.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The WF-UP is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
|Units per box (sold separately)||180|
|Height inches||1/2 in (13mm)|
|Width inches||4 9/16 in (116mm)|
|Depth inches||1 5/16 in (33mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.180 lbs (0.082 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x W-4PSB or W-PF
- 2x WF-UP
- 2x WF-LOW
- 4x M8-35B
- 4x M8-N
- 2x 28mm pipes of your choice
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Ratchet
- Ensure that the structure is leveled when supported by the pipes that will be wheeled. Otherwise, the height difference might cause the structure to sway.
- Flip the structure for better access to the bottom pipes.
- Ensure the pipes are parallel and have 3 1/4 in of center spacing.
- Place the two WF-LOW perpendicular on the pipes.
- Place the caster on both WF-LOW and align the openings.
- Take one WF-UP and regroup it with one of the WF-LOW.
- Take two M8-35B bolts and two M8-N nuts and insert them into the corresponding openings. Then lightly tighten them together.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other WF-UP and the bolts and the nuts remaining.
- Tighten completely the four M8-35B bolts and the four M8-N nuts in a cross pattern.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!