Bolt for HJ-15 set
- Necessary for HJ-15 assembly
- High corrosion resistance
- 2000 units per box (please order individually)
The M6-12B is a black coated metal bolt that its only purpose is to assemble the HJ-15 joint.
To assemble an HJ-15 joint, you need to connect one H-15 and one H-16 with one M6-N nut and one M6-12B bolt.
This product was designed shorter than its more popular counterpart. The M6-12B should not be confused with the longer bolt in the Flexpipe system called M6-25B.
We don't recommend that you use this part with the M6-N nut to connect anything other than the Flexpipe system.
This bolt is fixed to the M-6N using a 5mm T-HANDLE allen wrench.
(It is essential that the bolt is tightened between 12-14 N.m torque)
Antistatic Version (ESD):
Be sure to select the antistatic version M6-12BWZ for all the ESD connectors. This version is nickel-plated to provide the same ESD characteristics as the Nickel Plated joints.
|Units per box (sold separately)||2000|
|Unit weight pounds||0.011 lbs (0.005 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Noncompatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.45|
|System operational temperature||-40°F à 122°F (-40°C à 50°C)|
|Steel treatment||Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x H-15
- 1x H-16
- 1x M6-12B bolt
- 1x M6-N nut
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x T-HANDLE 5mm hex key
- Group the H-15 with the H-16 connector around the first pipe. Ensure the connectors fit properly to the pipe.
- Fix the connectors together by placing the M6-12B bolt with the M6-N nut in the corresponding openings. Make sure to place the bolts on the most accessible side.
- Tighten completely until the HJ-15 joint set is firmly attached to the pipe. A force between 12-14 Nm is recommended for this step.
- Fix the HJ-15 joint set on the surface of your choice with an F-SF81 or any appropriate screw for the desired surface.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!