- Easy to install
- Create separations and divisions
- 200 units per box (please order individually)
The AS-DIVIDER is a plastic accessory used to create a division.
This item is ideal when you need to create a separation between odd shapes on racks and carts. This is frequently the case with curved parts.
The divider will act as a stopper, able to slide up and down the length of the pipe by hand if you apply enough pressure. This gives you the freedom to redefine the configuration of the separations instantly.
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the AS-DIVIDER
|Units per box (sold separately)||200|
|Height inches||3 9/16 po (91mm)|
|Width inches||1 3/8 po (35mm)|
|Depth inches||3/8 po (10mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.020 lbs (0.009 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|None compatible pipe systems||Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||injection molding|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AS-DIVIDER
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Screw
- 1x Nut
- Clip the AS-DIVIDER around the P1 pipe.
- Place the bolt and the nut that comes with the AS-DIVIDER and insert them into the corresponding openings.
- Tighten completely the bolt and nut together until the AS-DIVIDER attaches firmly to the pipe.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!