The AC-BUMPER is a rubber corner used to protect any type of mobile structure from any damage that may occur during transport along with it's surrounding enviroment.
Due to its rubber composition they are are resistant to moisture and absorb shock very well.
It can be adapted to other applications, imagination is the key!
See the installation steps tab to view how to assemble the AC-BUMPER.
Want to reuse parts of your old system?
The AC-BUMPER is compatible with many other pipe and connector systems. Check the technical information tab to know which systems are compatible and none-compatible with our parts.
All AF-RUB are sold individually.
To make it easier for you, we indicated the quantity included in a box if you want to order a complete box. However, our order system considers a single amount only. Please enter the total amount of AC-BUMPER you wish to receive (example; 100 units = 1 box).
|Units per box||100|
|Length inches||8 1/4 in (210 mm)|
|Height inches||1 1/8 in (22.5 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||0.099 lbs (0.045 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube,Trilogiq|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||no|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x AC-BUMPER
- 3x F-A85/8
- 1x HJ-2 joint set fixed to P-1, P-2 and P-3 pipes
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head
- Bend AC-BUMPER around HJ-2 joint.
- Line up to cover entire joint set and position screws to corresponding openings.
- Fix the AC-BUMPER to the P2 and P3 pipes with three F-A85/8 screws.
- Ensure not to overtighten causing screws to pass through AC-BUMPER.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!