4 inches swivel stem caster with brake and a loading capacity of 250 pounds (113 kg) and a maximum speed of 2.5M/h. The stem-mount is made with a rubber bushing that expands into a 28 mm steel pipe to keep the wheel in place. See the Installation Steps tab for more information on how to install W-4ESB casters.
4 inches casters are made for:
- More or less long trips (30 to 50 feet)
- Frequent use (20 to 50 times a day)
- Carts weighting less than 400 pounds
- Narrow carts (between 16 and 24 in. wide)
W-4ESB has an electric conductivity version (ESD) : EW-4ESB
For a more frequent use or longer trips, we recommend considering the W-6PSB caster.
For carts that will go outside, roll on ramps or damaged floors, it's preferable use 6 inches casters.
All casters are equipped with a precision ball bearing.
|Units per box||32|
|Unit weight pounds||1.9 lbs (0.855 kg)|
|Box dimensions inches||L18 X W11 X H12 in (L460 X W280 X H300 mm)|
|Wheels diameter inches||4 in (102mm)|
|Wheel diameter inches||4 in (102 mm)|
|Total height inches||5 1/8 in (130 mm)|
|Tread width inches||1 1/4 in (32 mm)|
|Recommend surfaces||Asphalt, pavement, ceramic, carpet, flat steel, stone, wood, brick, linoleum, granit|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Non|
|System operational temperature||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Loading capacity||250 lbs (113 Kg)|
|Bearing type||Precision ball bearing|
|Wheel material||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Brake type||Pedal brake|
|Radius||4 in (101 mm)|
|Maximum speed||2.5 M/h|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x W-3ESB
- 1x 28mm pipe of your choice
- 1x Wrench
- Ensure that the structure is levelled when supported by the pipes that will be wheeled. Otherwise, the height difference might cause the structure to sway.
- Flip the structure for a better access to the bottom pipes.
- Engage the wheel brake to lock the wheel.
- Tighten the nut located on the top of the stem for the rubber bushing to expend until it barely fits inside the pipe.
- Insert the wheel rod completely inside the pipe. Help yourself with a mallet if needed.
- Rotate the wheel clockwise until it grips firmly inside the pipe.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!