THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED
The Sneeze-wall can be fixed to the ground or join multiple ones to create a truly custom configuration to cover large areas that allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components of the panel are pre-cut and ready to be assembled. Parts are 100% reusable.
- (x4) HJ-1 joint set
- (x1) HJ-19 joint set
- (x4) Tubes cut to length
- (x2) AF-OSM
- (x2) AP-ICAP
- (x1) Heavy-duty transparent tarp (0.5mm)
- (x24) Tie-wraps
- (x2) F-A85/8 self-tap screws
- (x1) Allen wrench
Estimated assembly time: between 15 to 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
-409 grade stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1/8 '') in diameter
-The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
|Length inches||48" in (1219.2 mm)|
|Height inches||71" in (1803.4 mm)|
|Width inches||4" (101.6 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||11 lb (4.98 kg)|
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set, 70 15/16" tube and 43 15/16" tube
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set, 70 15/16" tube and 43 15/16" tube at opposite end
- Measure 6" inches from the bottom of 70 15/16" tube, assemble HJ-1 joint set with
43 15/16" tube, repeat at opposite end with HJ-1 joint set
- Press-fit AP-ICAP into 70 15/16" tube and secure with F-A85/8 self-tap screw
- Install sneezeguard with tie-wraps, start at top, then bottom and finish with sides
Cut excess and turn inward
- When installing multiple panels, remove AF-OSM from one of the panels to join together,
clip AP-HINGE on top/bottom, assemble HJ-19 joint sets
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!