20 x 30 1/2 Sneeze-side
- Reassure and protect employees/customers
- Easy installation in 15 minutes
- Reusable parts to build other structure
The Sneeze-side is an add-on side screen that can be installled to the sneezescreen. Ideal for grocery stores, pharmacies, reception desks and any other customer service setting that allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components of the panel are pre-cut and ready to be assembled.
It can be installed on left or right of the sneezescreen.
- (x3) HJ-1 joint set
- (x2) HJ-12 joint set
- (x4) Tubes cut to length
- (x2) AO-SHIM
- (X3) AP-ICAP
- (x1) Heavy-duty transparent tarp (0.5 mm)
- (x12) Tie-wraps
- (x1) Allen wrench
Estimated assembly time: between 15 to 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
-409 grade stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1/8 '') in diameter
-The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
|Length inches||20" in (508 mm)|
|Height inches||30 1/2" in (774.7 mm)|
|Width inches||6" (152.4 mm)|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
- Install AF-RUB in each end of 5 1/8” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set, 5 1/8” tube and 28 7/16” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set on top of 28 7/16 tube with 15 15/16” tube.
- Measure 23 3/8” from HJ-1 joint set and assemble second HJ-1 joint set with 15 15/16” tube.
- Clip on AP-HINGE on existing structure and assemble HJ-12 around AP-HINGE, lightly tightened.
- Slide side structure into HJ-12 joint sets and secure.
- Install Sneezeguard with tie-wraps. start on top, then bottom and finish with sides.
- Clip AO-SHIM under HJ-12 and fix with F-A85/8 screw.
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!