32 x 32 Sneeze-screen
- Reassure and protect customers
- Easy installation in 15 minutes
- Reusable parts to build other structures
The Sneeze-screen is a countertop screen ideal for grocery stores, pharmacies, reception desks and any other customer service setting that allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components of the panel are pre-cut and ready to be assembled.
- (x6) HJ-1 joint set
- (x6) Tubes cut to length
- (x4) AO-SHIM
- (X6) AP-ICAP
- (x1) Heavy-duty transparent tarp (0.5 mm)
- (x12) Tie-wraps
- (x1) Allen wrench
Estimated assembly time: between 15 to 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
-409 grade stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1/8 '') in diameter
-The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
|Length inches||32" in (812.8 mm)|
|Height inches||32 5/8" in (828.6 mm )|
|Width inches||12" in (304.8 mm)|
- Install AF-RUB in each end of 11 1/8” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set, 11 1/8” tube and 29 15/16” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set on top of 29 15/16” tube with 27 15/16” tube. Measure 23 3/8” from HJ-1 joint set and assemble second HJ-1 joint set with 27 15/16” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set opposite end with 29 15/16” tube and 27 15/16” tube.
- Install sneeze-guard with tie-wraps. Strat at top, bottom then sides. (cut excess with pliers)
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!