The sneezeguard is a stand alone structure that allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components of the panel are pre-cut and ready to be assembled.
- (x2) HJ-2 joint set
- (x2) HJ-90 joint set
- (x6) Tubes cut to length
- (x4) AO-SHIM
- (x4) AP-ICAP
- (x1) Heavy-duty transparent tarp (0.5 mm)
- (x22) Tie-wraps
- (x1) Allen wrench
Estimated assembly time: between 15 and 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
-409 grade stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1/8 '') in diameter
-The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
|Length inches||36 in (914.4 mm)|
|Height inches||72 in (1828.8 mm)|
|Unit weight pounds||20 lb (9 kg)|
- Install AF-RUB in each end of the 30” tube.
- Assemble HJ-2 joint set, 30” tube, 31 15/16” tube and 68” tube (measure and mark middle)
- Assemble remaining 68” tube with HJ-2 joint set, 30” tube and 31 15/16” tube
- Assemble 31 15/16” tube on top with HJ-90 joint sets (install one at a time)
- Ensure all bolts and nuts are properly tightened
- Install sneeze guard with tie-wraps. Start at top then bottom and finish with sides (cut excess with pliers and turn the cutting edges towards the inide of the structure to make it safer)
Click here to download the plan
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!