Crank driven lift kit
- The hydraulic system consists of cylinders and a pump that is driven with a hand crank. The maximum loading capacity is 1000lbs (454 kgs) and the adjustment range is up to 11.8'' (300 mm).
- Using the lift kit you can retrofit your work table that previously could not be adjusted in height with just a few steps, thus making it height-adjustable. This "Bolt-On" lift system is easy to install with HJ-15 joint sets.
The maximum loading capacity is 1000lbs (454 kgs) and the adjustment range is up to 11.8'' (300 mm).
The Bolt-On system is delivered as a kit for retrofitting. You can retrofit your work table that previously could not be adjusted in height with just a few steps, thus making it height-adjustable. System includes:
- Pump with a hand crank
- Four "Bolt-On" lift columns
- Four 3m (9 ft.) sections of flexible tubing
- Four glides
- Drilling templates, tubing clips, and cable ties
- Installation and operating instructions
We commonly use an HJ-15 to attach the legs to Flexpipe structures.
The lifting systems are single-acting systems. This means that the load is lifted with the help of a hand crank or a motor, while it is lowered with the help of gravity. This is why a minimum weight of 35 lbs (15.9 kg) per cylinder is required to retract every cylinder and for even lift system retraction. This is to be taken into consideration when lifting loads with low weight or in the event of an uneven distribution of the load on the working surface.
The lifting systems are designed for loads that are unevenly distributed on the working surface. The maximum load on the working surface may not exceed the system's rated lifting capacity. The maximum load per cylinder may not exceed the rated lifting capacity divided by the number of cylinders x 1.5.
The lifting systems are designed for a work cycle of 10%. This means that nine minutes of resting time is provided per minute of operating time. These adjustable systems are not designed for continuous operation.
Movotec lifting systems work best at operating temperatures between 0°C and 45°C.
Specific lengths are specified for all standard lifting systems (see the drawing by clicking on the main picture) Individual hose lengths can be ordered at the customer's request within the permissible range. A ratio of tube lengths of 1:3 should be maintained. (Minimum hose length 0.5 m - maximum hose length 5 m).
The hydraulic lines to connect the pump to the lifting cylinders are to be laid so that the bending radius of the hoses is not less than 50 mm.
The lifting systems are tested regularly to ensure the flawless functioning of the system over at least 10,000 complete up / down cycles.
|Units per box (sold separately)||1|
|common uses||Adjustable bench, ergonomic workstation, adjustable flow rack|
|Frequency of use||Tested for 10 000 complete up/down cycles|
|range of motion||11.8'' (300 mm)|
|System operational temperature||-32°F à 104°F (0°C à 40°C)|
|Loading capacity||1000 lbs (454 kg)|
1. Screw the hydraulic control base so that the handle is easily accessible
2. Install the HJ-15 at the right height to ensure the legs can lift your furniture
3. Fasten the legs to the HJ-15 with the screws supplied with the kit
4. Adjust furniture level where desired
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!